If you don’t know yet, there has been a serious amount of craze regarding the newest version of Android, Android Marshmallow 6.0, and luckily Android One were among the first few devices to get the update, even before the well known Google Nexus Series.
But, not every device got the update and therefore we are here letting you know How To Flash Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Android One Devices.
List Of Supported Devices :
- Symphony Roar A50 (Bangladesh/Nepal/Sri Lanka)
- Cherry Mobile One (Myanmar)
- Karbonn Sparkle V (India)
- Micromax Canvas A1 (India)
- Spice Dream Uno (India)
- MyPhone Uno (Philippines)
- Mito Impact A10 (Indonesia)
- Nexian Journey One (Indonesia)
The Process :
Click on the appropriate phone name and download the file
- Go to the bootloader mode (Volume Up + Power Key)
- Select recovery from the menu by clicking the Volume Up key
- Click on the Volume Down key to confirm
- Select “Install Update from SD Card“
- Select the file
- Flash the file
- Reboot your device
- Don’t panic as the first boot takes a while
ENJOY! Now you have successfully Flashed Android Marshmallow 6.0 on your Android One device.