After the launch of the iPhone 6S and 6S+ (Plus), we were introduced to a feature called “3D Touch“, which was like Force Touch for iPhones. Most of the Apple Fanboys became crazy about it and started saying ,
This is one extraordinary feature that Android Users will not have anytime soon.
But actually, it is possible to get 3D Touch on any Android Device, thanks to a XDA developer named “tkgktyk“.
Here Is How You Can Get It.
- Your device must be Rooted in order to do this
- You should have Xposed Framework installed on your device
- Open the Xposed App
- Go to the Downloads Section
- Search for “Force Touch Detector“
- Download and Install the app (Go to Settings – Security and Check “Unknown Sources” if the app is not installing)
- Go back to the Xposed App
- Go to Modules
- Click on Force Touch Detector
- Reboot your phone
- After the boot is complete, open the Force Touch Detector App
- Select Force Touch from the menu
- Toggle the “Master Switch” On
- Click on Threshold
- Tap Normally on “Tap this 5 times or more“
- Tap Harder on “Force Touch this (Press with flat thumb) 5 times or more“
- Enter the Force Touch Threshold Value in the Threshold Value down
- Go back and assign an action for the 3D Touch
That’s it! This is how you can get Force Touch or 3D Touch on any Android Device!
If you have any query on your mind, do leave a comment down below!
Source : XDA