This Is The Easiest And Fastest Way To Enable Multi Boot For Your Galaxy Note 5.
Tested Devices :
SM-N920C : noblelte
SM-N900P (Sprint): nobleltespr
Please ensure that you fulfill the following requirements :
- Your device is rooted and has a custom recovery installed (Recommended : TWRP)
- You have a full Nandroid Backup of your device.
- Your device has sufficient free space for the ROMs.
- Download your desired ROMs and put it on the internet storage of your device.
- Download the latest release of Dual Boot Patcher and install it.
- Open the application and grant it root permissions.
- Go to ROMs—Primary Rom—Options (3 Dots)–Set Kernel.
- Go to Patch ZIP File and select nobleltespr
- In the partition configuration, select “Data Slot“
- Below that, enter the ID of a secondary ROM (Eg 1,2 etc)
- Always remember to keep the same slot ID for the kernels and mods, same as ROM [alert-announce](Example: If you want to flash the kernel to the data-slot-1 ROM then, you have to select the same ID that’s 1. If you want to flash the kernel to the data-slot-2 ROM then, you have to select the same ID that’s 2.)[/alert-announce]
- Press “Tap To Begin” to patch the file.
- Go to custom recovery and flash the newly patched ROM followed by the patched kernel without wiping anything. Then simply reboot.
- Install the Dual Boot Patcher application and install it for your second ROM as well.
To switch between ROMs, simply go to Dual Boot Patcher — ROMs and then click on Primary or Secondary ROM, as you like!
Source : XDA